Question

Thank you
Thanks for the answer on the Cilift question...one more thing though...when I start taking them can I still exercise? I know this is probably a silly question, but as I am an extremely anxious person I worry about literally EVERYTHING and I am actually afraid of taking the medication because it might be bad for me, even though this is why it was prescribed to me in the first place.

Thank you again.

Not silly at all. Of course you can exercise while taking Cilift. Like everything, just do so moderately and not too ferociously ! I hope the medication also reduces your levels of anxiety as well as depression, so you can relax more and enjoy life as you deserve to