Question

thank you...
Hi again. Thanks for being here with your words of wisdom. Im actually on my way to work right now. I phoned for taxi, took 1 minute shower, through on clothes that didnt need ironing. Im on a high now and everything feels unreal but the main thing is I got out of bed and am actually going to work. Thanks. This is horrible to go through and there are the days when one just wants to give up but im glad i didnt today.

OK. PROOF that you can do it, and don't need to feel scared to do it any other time, either. Giving up is at best only superficial relief ; doing it, and finding it was OK, is far better, as you're noticing.