Question

"Thank You" note to Doc Elna.
Hi Doc,
Hope you don't mind this not being a question.
We all know that there's no point in attempting to reason with religious freaks.
They're normally so dumb and can be quite a menace at times.
I enjoyed the "epilepsy" reply - Ha, Ha!
Thank you for all the wonderful work you do for people from all walks of life, all over the world, on the subject of sexology. We really learn so much from you. Our quality of life has been enhanced so much by your knowledge, experience, advice and guidance.
You are regarded as brilliant and one of the world's best.
Well done, Doc Elna!

OK, confession time!!! Sometimes I do get just ever so slightly annoyed with the forum and then I write how I feel at that moment. Usually, I re-read my answers before I post them, and by then I feel much better and I have "calmed down to a panic" as Christian calls it, but hey, I'm sorry I didn't this time and I have been severally scolded by most people over that "epilepsy" comment. Will I ever live it down?

Pal, I can only apologise and blush and hang my head in shame!!!!
Thanks for all the great words
Dr Elna McIntosh