Question

Cyberdoc
I just want to say thank you for your efforts here on this web page. I have come here a few times with problems and was never let down. I recently wrote about being tired all of the time and with your advice I’m going to try a Iron vitamin supplement and if I don’t feel better within a month I will go for a complete checkup (I don’t have a full medical plan so I want to see if I can rectify the problem myself first) I have read up on iron deficiency and do think that might be the case since I do have some of the simptoms mentioned. I don’t eat the foods rich in Iron (i.e meat).
Thanks a lot!!! We all appreciate it.

Sleepy, thank you for your nice words. It’s always nice to get a message like yours. Good luck, CD.