Question

Thanks for advice
To all those who followed my story about my mom, i just wanna say thanks for the advice.

She is doing alot better. Laughing and making jokes - like we used to do. She's cooking again. We are a very crazy family - we make fun of each other, tickle attack each other - and it feels happy again. No shouting and screaming and tears.

She also has to be strong for a friend who's husband is in hospital, so that takes her mind off things.

I have hope (for now) that maybe she'll put suicidal thoughts on hold for a while, hopefully permanently. It might be to soon to hope for a full recovery, but at least i dont feel like i'm walking on eggs around her. More peaceful.

I even tell her about this site and she laughs about it - that she's been discussed as the crazy lady - because when she's not suicidal - she's quite fun.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks CS and everyone else.

Thanks for the feedback, KC. And let your mom know that nowadays, she's known on this site as the far-from-crazy lady who can be great fun and is cheering up those around her.