Question

Thanks & Good Wishes
I've handed in my resignation with immediate effect. The end of what was a really good time with this company.... but such is the way of life... Yip... I am running away... I can't face the people. I take full responsibility for what happened... but I know I will never ever be able to feel part of the team...... it's sad cos I don't get to say the goodbyes to most people - they're all out to lunch today... I decided to give it a miss today..................
I'll check in from time to time from home when the forum reopens...
Hope you ALL have a terrific festive season - and a safe one too!
Thanks for everyone's assistance and kind thoughts.
Lots of love
Lindsey.

Whatever you decide, we look forward to continuing to hear from you and learn from you. Have the excellent festive season you still deserve !