Question

THANKS GUYS
I just thought I should let you know that I have ended it, I was living in a fantasy, but now back to reality... Thanks for the response.... and thanks for saving my marriage...

Please don't just sweep it under the carpet. This has been quite a significant experience and the two of you might or might not be able to resolve this issue on your own. If necessary seek marriage counselling. Else your lounge might just end up looking like the Swiss Alps with all the unresolved issues under the carpet.
Call FAMSA, or Lifeline for a refereal to a Family & Marriage Therapist in your area.

Good Luck
Dr Mac