Question

Thanks regarding Relationships & HIV answer
thank you for your great response. I have been thinking of seeking councelling. Have been positive 8yr now and never felt like needing to go. I think this whole relationship thing is going to drive me nuts. It is just so hard and I have a little one to consider as well. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and all was just a bad dream. :-)
HIV Counsellor

Hi Angel!

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Going for counselling is a big step, especially for someone like you who has lived with HIV for so long without this kind of assistance. I am sure that it will be of great benefit to you in sorting through the issue of disclosing your status in a relationship, as well as other concerns you may have. Hope you follow through on the good intention!

Keep strong!
Laurent