Question

23 Apr 2006

Thanx
I have posted here before. I cant remember the name. I have dealt with things much better since then. I just felt like I needed to speak again. I always feel so much better after posting here. It is a reminder that i am not alone. Thank-you for a GREAT forum.

I have been meaning to ask. There was a survey on here quite a while ago. Maybe I missed the results? Do you know where I could find them?

Thanx again.

Hopeless ( from now on DLB)
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Hopeless, thanks for the post and the positive feedback. :) And thanks for asking about the results of the survey!

The research questionnaire we previously ran on the forum was a joint project by Triangle Project and UNISA's Centre for Applied Psychology, looking at a few issues related to the gay and lesbian community in the Western Cape. Of the questionnaires completed just under 1 000 are usable (after data cleaning) and a report is currently being completed. This project will give valuable insights into a few gay issues in the Western Cape but it will also allow us to do a comparative analysis between gay dynamics in Cape Town, Pretoria and Durban. We aim to have the report completed during May. It will probably be quite detailed but we will certainly post it here on our forum, probably as a download option. In the interim please complete our current mini survey (see the link above) - it will literally take a few seconds.

Please keep posting and we'll look out for you as DLB.