Question

That time of the month
My gf gets very horny when she is having her period, but she is to embarrased to have sex. I've told her that I don't mind, because where using condoms... What can i do? The problem is that she gets very agro when she doesn't get satisfied and she can't get satisfied because of her period, so life gets very interesting with the mood swings??? Thanks

What about using a clitoral stimulator, like a Pocket Rocket, small and discreet, that can relief her of not only menstrual pain, but also sexual tension.
Pocket Rockets available from DISA Health Care (011) 787 - 1222. Cost R290-00

She should also look at taking Evening Primrose Oil, that helps with PMS.