Question

The age factor
I am 27yrs old and hopelessly in love with a 60yr old man. He is highly intelligent, extremely interesting, has an incredible depth that lingers around him and values the same things in life that I do, I also feel physically attracted to him. I broke up with my boyfriend of three years during June this year, have been out with guys my age but he stands head and shoulders above them. I haven't told anybody about my feelings for him, I obviously fear the reaction I will get. I have also tried to deny these feelings but each time I see him I just melt...I want to be with him all the time. I really need some advice it is becoming a huge problem to me, I can’t think of anything else, what should I do??.

Sorry. "Hopelessly" in love is usuallt infatuation and not actual love. And though we have ( check the forum archives ) discussed age differences and how they're usually irrelevant to happy relationships, this one is truly extreme. This sounds very like someone with neurotic issues arising from childhood, wanting a father-figure. If you have children by him, are you happy that they are unlikely to have a father by the time they're grown up ?
I really think yoju need to see a counsellor to examine and understand these feelings, and take your time to decide what's best to do about them.