Question

23 Apr 2006

the big" P"
ok so my boyfriend and i were busy and with me being a virgin and all i was curious to feel what its like to have him in me. we did not use protection and he was only in for a short time because it hurt. he defenitly was dry and whilst he was in me no "action" took place afterwards we i gave him a handjob but i was sitting on him and he came. close to me but not in me. might tthere be any chance of pregnancy or am i just simply paranoid?
Teen expert
teen expert

Unprotected sex always carries a risk of pregnancy, so always use a condom, and you may also want to consider using contraceptives.

If he did not ejaculate this reduces the chance of you being pregnant, but to be absolutely sure you will need to take a test. You can also consult a doctor or pharmacist about the morning after pill.

Be safe - always use a condom.

The legal age for sex in RSA is 16 years old.