Question

The Brain is Such A Funny Thing
Hi Cybie
How are things going on your side?
Just recovered from bronchitis which was not so great, lots of germs running around in Cape Town, but much better this weekend.
I find it very strange that my behavior changed so much over the last 4 months? Alcohol doesn’ t bother me anymore, I hardly ever drink accept at occasions a glass of champers. My obsession with food and exercise just stopped. I moving towards loving gardening and cooking two things I thought I would never accomplish in my lifetime.
I am so happy about the change in behavior and personality but I do find it very strange that it feel so easy now to deal with emotions and myself in constructive ways. Why did I never get it before?
It boggles my mind?

Down with the flu, and feeling less intelligent than a tub of yogurt.
Maybe your experiences suggest that some worthwhile tasks which seem intimidatingly impossible, are far more possible than we think, if we switch from assuming we can't do it, to assuming we might ? Many great things in life are simple, though difficult.
How does the switch to an interest in cooking mjibe with the reduction in interest in eating ? Do you feed passers-by ?