Question

The case of the ex.
My ex (the father of my child) and I got back together 2 months ago after a 3year break up. He cheated on me and we broke up, i am not going to completely blame him for everything that happened. At one stage he also became physically abusive. In the time that we have been apart we both dated other people. Things have been okay for now, I do however find that I am not very trusting but instead of raising the issue like in the past I just let it go. If he doesnt call I dont call, i try not to get upset and if I do I dont let him know it. I know that this is not a good basis of a relationship but he refuses to go for counselling. I am sad to say that I feel that this relationship is not going to last very long. I told him straight out that before we dated for 3 years and there was no marriage and that I am not going to do that again, if he feels that I am not marriage material why carry on again. The other problem is that my friends are now putting pressure on me to leave him as they say that he will never change and that he will hurt me again. They do not have perfect lives so why judge me. When we were happy we were very happy, but when things were bad they were very bad. What do I do, cut all ties now or just let relationship just wither out and die??? Can a leopard change his spots??? I have seen changes in him but i''m not sure if that is just for the moment,

He's a serial cheater and abusive to boot ? Why do you choose to maintain this relatonship ? Its surely not your only possible elationship. How many very last chances does he expect you to give him ? How many spotless leopards have you seen lately ?