Question

the combination of eating the righ foods and exercise?
hi,im a 22 yr old female.I am currently training 4 times a week and not following a specific diet but eat very healthily with regards to weight loss and toning,that is at least i think im eating healthily. id like to know how long 1 should wait when having a meal before or after gym as some say wait and others say not to. also, is yoghurt(fat free) good for you or not and is the option of wholewheat bread products in moderation ok for you or a no no like some gym instructors say? 1 other "diet" curiosity is about whether fruit should only be eaten once a day and not to be had in the afternoon?? maybe you and dietdoc have some of these answers for me
thanx

Hi curious

Dietdoc nees to handle your dietary questions, but re "when" you eat before or after gym, depends totally on what feels comfortable for you - there is no right or wrong answer.

As dietdoc will tell you, fat free yoghurt is very good for you, as is whole wheat bread and try to get up to 5 servings of fruit and vegies every day.