Question

The Complete Plan
I have read the book "Body for Life" and for qiute a while I have trained according to the content of this book.

I am somebody who will like/ or try to get the balance between a well build body(athletic body) and a fit body.

When reading articles from different sources everyone got something to say about everything. The difficulty is to differentiate between what is wrong and what is right.

I also realise that there is no one plan that will work for everybody, but are sure that there must be some plans (basics) that will bring one close to an athletic and overall fit body. When I talk about a PLAN I mean a way of life. What to eat, what to drink, what excercises to do, etc.

I know what I am asking is not that simple but seeing that I'm no expert on fitness I turned to you for some guidance.

HI Arno

If you are looking for a balanced programme, I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

From a dietary point of view, Dietdoc is your best point of reference.

Good luck.