Question

The effects of "under-dating"
Hi all
It's called under-dating. That's when a woman who can afford herself dates a "lower" man. Don't get me wrong, I know that "love conquers all" at the end of the day but buying love is something else. I will be turning 32 in Dec and would like to advice younger women to choose their partners carefully. I've been a victim of this under-dating thing for a while, each partner I get involved with either earns much less, has financial problems, still stays at home or doesn't have a car. Don't be quick to judge me. I'm the most sensible person in the world, just want to point out. The kind of men I'm referring to here will do the following:
a) Critisize your cooking. b) Ask you for "small favours" like buying him take-away on your way from work, bringing over a 2litre coke, lend him your car to attend a funeral about 200km away, etc. c) Wants to know if you have used protection in your past relationships, d) When u have slept over at his place, he will comment that you can't do the bed properly and ask you to "please clean for me babes", e) Will remain angry for days with no apparent reason, just that you can beg him and say "Baby, I'm sorry", f) Will use your phone to call faceless people, etc. The point is, if one of the above "symptoms" rings a bell, you are stuck with a very insecure person and nothing, and I mean nothing you do will please him. So girls, identify the signs earlier and move on happily, especially when you have a child.

,,,,,