Question

The EX (the end of the saga)
Hi Cybershrink

I just had to tell you that my ex left the country on Sunday. I was relieved but also sad. Sad it ended like that 13 years. We did not have a good parting, he kind of waved and walked off down the road (did come by to bid me farewell). I have to say I feel free and glad that he is back in his homeland.

Funny thing happened. I am focussing on myself and had to E-mail a man re biz. He came back about the biz and asked me out for a drink. Don''t know him from a bar of soap so I sent back a leading E-mail. He responded that he felt an immediate connection and I should join his colleagues and him for a drink after work at the company premises.

I found out a lot about this man. He is the CEO of a company, very well known, very well respected personally and in business and all the good things one could want it seems. I wonder if this is the universe answering my wishes. But, I am very careful and hesitant at the same time. Caution being the operative word. Yes he is unattached and a bit older than me.

Sounds like the best ending. The new contact sounds interesting, so long as you're careful. When I call the universe, I usually don't get answers - just an engaged tone !. lets see how it goes.