Question

The Fluidity Bar

Do you or anyone else know of / have tired the Fluidity Bar? It's another infomercial type home excercise piece of equipment combined with an excercise program which promises dramatic results and while I am an infomercial sceptic this looks like it might actually work. Does it?

I live far out of town and am away from home for 12 hours a day, so really have no time for the gym and get most of my excercise on my elliptical trainer and walking - good excercise but not really for toning. And the regular 'mat work' bores me...

Any advice?

Thanks.

Hi Angela

I think you are the same Angela as that who asked about the Fluidity bar previously. So I have answered it above, but to sum up, I suspect that the Bar is really effective for develop co-ordination and balanced and control, but I think there is a good deal of marketing claim mixed in there.