Question

the girl that does not get any
You alway here of woman not WANTING any..... NOT ME!! Ok so I have been with my boyfriend for over a decade  sex use to be so good but then he stopped and refuses now to have any - been going on for about 3 years - I''ve been layed only 3 times!!! I LOVE sex  I also love my partner very much - NO he is not havng an affair - I am VERY sure of that. Just always says no = no no no. I have tried dressing up  dressing down (a.ka. just being naked) stripping  teasing  dancing begging shouting, screaming, not asking not begging and or ignoring " my need"  as well  Laughing and teasing him about it. Booking a 3 x romantic weekend away over the years - JUMPING on him... EVEN tried PUTTING PORN ON - you name it I have tried it!! He just does not want too - say he will love me too much if we start again. HU????

No I am not a big-|-buss!! I am slightly overwieght (BMI method says only only about 3 or 4kg). He does love me... this I know - he does want me as a girlfriend aswell.

3 of our friends have had babies in the past year and it freaks him out even more - he is " allergic"  to babies! although being SO good with kids - picking up little babies that are 3 and 4 months old to hold and coo at... He does not want kids yet, and he also refuses to get married - he hates the thought of that. BUT he wants me around - we are both in our 30''s.

SO WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO TO MAKE THIS BETTER!??? I am SERIOUSLY thinking of cheating on him to keep the peace in our house.
sexologist

on first impression, his lack of sexual desire is a big concern. additionally, the relationship sounds more like 'friends with benefits'. in a relationship you need to ensure that both people are on the smae page - it does appear that the two of you have different ideas / concepts regarding a relationship. in this sense, ensure that both of you want the same thing from a relationship. try to compromise and reach / achieve the same goals / aspirations