Ask an expert

27 Jul 2010

the girl that does not get any
You alway here of woman not WANTING any..... NOT ME!! Ok so I have been with my boyfriend for over a decade  sex use to be so good but then he stopped and refuses now to have any - been going on for about 3 years - I''ve been layed only 3 times!!! I LOVE sex  I also love my partner very much - NO he is not havng an affair - I am VERY sure of that. Just always says no = no no no. I have tried dressing up  dressing down (a.ka. just being naked) stripping  teasing  dancing begging shouting, screaming, not asking not begging and or ignoring " my need"  as well  Laughing and teasing him about it. Booking a 3 x romantic weekend away over the years - JUMPING on him... EVEN tried PUTTING PORN ON - you name it I have tried it!! He just does not want too - say he will love me too much if we start again. HU????

No I am not a big-|-buss!! I am slightly overwieght (BMI method says only only about 3 or 4kg). He does love me... this I know - he does want me as a girlfriend aswell.

3 of our friends have had babies in the past year and it freaks him out even more - he is " allergic"  to babies! although being SO good with kids - picking up little babies that are 3 and 4 months old to hold and coo at... He does not want kids yet, and he also refuses to get married - he hates the thought of that. BUT he wants me around - we are both in our 30''s.

SO WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO TO MAKE THIS BETTER!??? I am SERIOUSLY thinking of cheating on him to keep the peace in our house.
Answer 381 views

01 Jan 0001

on first impression, his lack of sexual desire is a big concern. additionally, the relationship sounds more like 'friends with benefits'. in a relationship you need to ensure that both people are on the smae page - it does appear that the two of you have different ideas / concepts regarding a relationship. in this sense, ensure that both of you want the same thing from a relationship. try to compromise and reach / achieve the same goals / aspirations
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.