Question

22 Apr 2006

The good, the bad, and the progress.
Thought I'd give you weekly progress reports, and since the kid is sleeping, I'm not feeling AS agitated and irritated. She is really becoming a massive problem and a huge headache to live with. She's always crying and nagging and sleeps very little. I know all the Supernanny techniques, but find it difficult to ignore her crying and tantrums. So I'd rather do what she wants and keep it to a minimum. Her crying makes me so mad, even put my hand over her mouth just to make it stop. But that just agrevated the situation.
I felt good, even great the past three days. Gave up the weed and the nighly drives, but find that when and if driving now, I'm MUCH more aggressive and definitely more of a danger to others. And I love it.
Got some great clothing today at Edgars. Been wearing the same old stuff since the pregnancy, and been feeling very self-consious past few days. Dress like a 55 y.o. grandma, but undergoing a brilliant transformation, and much more modern. And I love it!
Even changed my hair colour and had a snip. Looks much better than the two-toned freak I became. So yes, I love it.
Checked in twice since I left here last time, but I don't consider this to be as bad a habit as the weed. It's ok for me to check in, just for the hell of it. And cause I miss you.
I'm also losing weight, although I'm not sure how. Lost 18 kg's since December, still have about 12 to go. Starting to look and feel good.
That's all the news I have. Hope your week-end is fab. It's raining here at the moment. Have been since yesterday. Lovely. Love it.
Ok, be a good boy and don't do anything without clearing it with the mrs! Or the cat. How is Paws nowadays? Or should I say Jaws? Lovely week-end doc!
Oh, and thanks to everyone that responded to my last post. Dittohead, you have no idea how dangerous dagga can become. Be very carefull. And be very afraid.
Ciao all, till next week-end.

Hi CLueless,
Sounds like some good progress being made there --- well done. Better off without the weed. I wonder whether the child has been responding to your own moods ( the sadness, the anger, etc ) ? Sounds like a multi-factor improvement in looks and confidence all round.
Yes, if I'd known in advance that the little bundle of fluff arrived was going to be so fond of biting, I'd have called him Jaws. I notice too, now, that his two front incisor teeth are growing just a bit long, like an overbite, but it adds an air of the vampire cat, to him.
Keep up the good work.