Question

The Injection, the pil and antibiotics
I was on the pil fro a while and then I had a huge skin problem. The doctor adviced me to go on the injection and start using antibiotics.I then had to use the pil for another 2 weeks while the injection kicks in but in the mean time I started with the antibiotics as well. It is now all in my mind that I can be pregnant for using the antibiotics while i was in the 2 weeks danger zone for the injection. I did 2 tests for the last month and both were negative. Should I continue with both the pil and injection to be safe while using the antibiotics?

You are safe on the injection after 24 hours. The injection is not affected by antibiotics.