Question

The L word
Ive been dating this guy for 2 months now how long will it take for him to say that he loves me?
Teen expert
teen expert

Hi there,

dont rush is quite right in their posting, this is something that needs to come from him rather than you expecting or dropping hints for him to say it. if he feels obligated to say it and then the relationship doesnt work out you will then find yourself saying "but he said he loved me" and then wondering did he only say it to keep you happy rather than really mean it. 2 months may feel like a long time but in terms of a relationship its only the beginning.

rather than worrying about who is saying or not saying what enjoy your time together - its much more likely to work out that way.