Question

04 Apr 2007

the life knot
Planning to get married in September this year.
Mother-in-law suggest the wedding venue to be her "lovely" garden yard---NOT agree.(under discussion)
Secondly, in commune of property, but my fiancee has not much property. What to choose?
I DO NOT want invites on my side, as they play no significance on this celebration- IS IT A GOOD MOVE?
Please help-I am on my own on this preparation.
Life Coach for Men

Good morning Monzon

You get married where you want to get married (in discussion with your partner). Community of property simply means what is yours is yours before the marrigae, and what is hers is hers before the marriage belongs to each individual - what you gather together in the marriage belongs to both of you.

A marriage is the joining of two families, and you need to decide if your family needs to be invited. Consider the consequences of not inviting people, but you know your life circumstances and your past and you will know the best decisions to make for your life.

Mike Lacey-Smith