Question

The Little Angel and Supernanny shows on
Hi ALL

I have heard of The Little Angel and Supernanny shows on DSTV. With the Soccer saga and SABC, I decided to connect to DSTV.

Now somebody tell me in which channel and at what time/s does The Little Angel and Supernanny is broadcasted on DSTV?

Yours in parenthood

Daddio

Check the program guide, these and several other similar excellent shows turn up on BBC Prime, channel 40, on some months and not others. There was a Teen Angels that looked at horrid teenagers, too. One immediate advantage is that the kids they feature and then fix, are generally so awful your worst kid will seem marvellous by comparison. But if the methods work on them, they should work really well in your home !