Question

The Merina loop
I have had the Merina loop inserted about 3 years ago. The problem is that I have developed acne. I previously have had no problems with my skin. The Merina really has helped my heavy periods which I previously suffered from. My question to you is the following: Is there a new loop which does not cause acne or any other form of contraception which reduces bleeding significantly. I am 34 years old and I have 2 children.

The Mirena is the newest IUCD available. You could try the Depo provera injection for the heavy periods.