Question

The Naked Truth
Hello Cybie

Hope you had a good weekend.

Well after wrecking my brain for answers to my intimacy problems and really trying to pin point what in the CBT therapy helped me I remembered it is all about what you fear and then trying to convert that situation into a positive one.

I realised because of my upbrining in a strictly christian home where everything to do with sex was viewed as sinful and etc my view on it is a bit damage also we were always told to cover up when naked which create a image of shame.

It all boils down to me not feeling comfortable being naked its so weird even when I am alone I always cover myself getting dress etc

At least now that I pin pointed the problem I can start working on it changing my views and turning them into positives.

As with everything, one can only usefully work on problems once we have identified what they are, and in what way they need to change