Question

The pain doesn&#39 t end.....
I thought that by now (3 months after i told my wife that i' m gay, and that she found out I cheated on her) the pain would' ve subsided, BUT IT' S WORST THAN EVER!!

I feel relieved that i don' t have any skeletons anymore, but i' m still not sure whether I want this. I love my wife with all my heart, and i REALLY want to be with her, but this demon keeps shattering this dream.

I' ve now started to explore scientology to try and find answers and clarity, because i' m so confused and lonely (i lost all my friends), i don' t see a light at the end of the tunnel...

WHAT TO DO? How do i make this decision without ruining my life, and my wifes for that matter.....???

My wife is an incredible person who (after everything) still supports and loves me. I hate myself for doing this to her, but i feel i have to be truthfull towards her and myself.

I can go back today, but what' ll happen in 10 years time? Will i be able to fight this demon forever? Is there anyone out there who can answer me this from personal experience?

I need help ! ! ! !

Pain caused by such events doesn't go away in 3 months, especially if you haven't done anything specific to put things right.
Beyond any possible doubt, Scientology cannot help you, though they'll be glad to take your money and to tell you how much they can help. It's a cult, not a recognized therapy.
Surely you should see a marriage counsellor together to see what can be worked out between you, and a personal counsellor to help you deal with whatever decisions you make, including coming to terms with your sexuality which you insistently call "a demon".