Question

the pill
Good Day Doctor

how are you?

im looking for some advice. iv recently started on the pill, mercilon. i had realy bad nausia (as a side effect) so i had some schweden bitter, by herba force, (which took the nausia away completely) but im worried, will the schweden bitter effect the contraception protection of the pill? if so, will i have to use extra protection for the next 2 weeks? and does the charcol powder effect the pill as iv heard it does, is that true?

one more question, can i take a home pregancy test if i feel the need (i dont like needles to have a blood test) while on the pill or will the test come out positive?

thank you for your time!!

lost

Lost, I doubt that the schweden bitter will have a serious affect on the pill, but I suppose if you take the pill and activated charcoal at the same time it might. Why you would want to do that really begs the question. In your case the pill probably caused the nausea, so it means that it was already absorbed and nothing you did will have had an effect.
If you take the pill it will not cause a false positive or false negative urine pregnancy test result because of it. Good luck.