Ask an expert

04 Apr 2007

the pill
I need to go on the pill for the first time. how do i get started. Do I need to see a doctor? My work times are unfortunately odd hours and I donlt often have the time to go to a clinic? what are my other options?
Answer 340 views

01 Jan 0001

It is best to see a doctor for an initial consultation. If you don't do this, you will still have to find time to go to a Family planning Clionic.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.