Question

The pill........
I have been taking Yasmin for the past 5 years now, i originally started it for my skin, then they found a cyct, its benign, next to my ovary and was recomended to stay on it.

My fiance now asked me whether the pill will have adverse long term effects and will hamper my ability to fall pregnant later. I actually always wanted to ask the qustion but never did, cause i thought i was just being silly, but he also thought of it so i thought it would be a good thing to find out.

I also wanted to ask, i know the effectiveness of the pill is about 99%, but im worried of having intercourse and allowing my fiance to " finish"  inside of me, cause of the fear of falling pregnant. Shoul i be so worried, or is it safe enough to allow him to do so without the concern?

Im sorry for the crude questions.

Thanking you
Irene

There are no long term effects of the Pill on fertility. The Pill on its own is more than 99% safe whereas the withdrawal method is only about 80% safe. There is no reason for him to withdraw.