Question

The Pill and Libido
For the last 4 or so months my desire to have intercourse with my fiance has dwindled to nothing. Nothing he does turns me on, and I can't see myself actually having intercourse with him. We have been together for four and a half years, and we were always quite active in that dept. I have been on Mercilon (I also take Eltroxin for hypothyroidism) for 7 years. Is it the pill that is affecting my libido? What could the ather factors be that might be affecting me? Could stress be one? This is a very frustrating thing- and my fiance is starting to loose patience. I am scared he will find other ways of satisfying himeself- porn or worse, someone else. Pls help!

If this has only been the case for the past 4 months, it is unlikely to be the Pill. Stess would certianly be a bif factor,as well as tiredness, illness, relationship problems. Also check your thyroid function.