Question

The Ring
Hey Frusty - The ring is in my cupboard locked away. Do I want things the way they were? Do not know. Do not think it will ever be the same – too much said and happened. Reconciliation to carry on – she doesn’t say. What do I want? The way I was before, but with it the newfound ability to talk about emotions and face unpleasant situations – to be honest – no more, even white lies. (Just have to learn diplomacy for certain questions – LoL)

What do I want? My woman who is strong yet loving and who would cuddle up for no reason, sure of her own sexuality and to respect mine. The other things to follow.

Oh yes - and what about amnesia?

....