Question

The steps to stop
I have friend that is trying to stop smoking. What are good methods to help stop this habit. I know it is up to her to push but what can help out?

Wigi, the first step to take when one wants to stop smoking, is to stop buying. If you get the urge to smoke and there isn’t a cigarette around, it’s a whole lot easier to not smoke than when you have a couple close by.
Too many people think that you need all kinds of special pills, but all it takes is willpower (and understanding family and friends). Good luck.
PS I wrote something a while ago about how to keep from gaining weight when you quit smoking and if you’re interested in a copy, you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za.