Question

the terror of pregnancy with no knowledge of contraceptives.
i took a pill (diane-35) on the last day of my period after sex which the sperm was ejaculated in me. diane should be used from the first day of your period but i was scared of falling pregnant so i took it. after much thought of becoming ill (the effets of the wrong dosage) i didn't take the 1 for the next day. i'm scared of falling pregnant. so i need your advise on what to do. i will highly appreciate your advise due to the fact that i cannot afford to see a professional doctor personally. money was borrowed to buy the diane and i'm just using a good friends computer. i know what you must be thinking now-''why be so foward to do such a thing if you know how much you can destroy your life?" i honestly had no choice i did it to help my mum out for a personal reason. i'm truly sorry if i've wasted much of your time but i'm hoping you can find it in your heart to help someone so desperate for it.

thanking you
shamefully anonymous

There is no shame in having unprotected intercourse, but it is important for the future that this does not happen again. Diane will not prevent conception. The thing to take would have been the morning after Pill. If the episode was less than 72 hours ago, you can still take this. If it is within 3 -5 days ago, you can have an IUCD inserted as an emergency, but this will require paying a fee to have it done.
If the intercourse is longer ago than this, there is nothing you can really do at this point. You may not be pregnant as you had intercourse early in your cycle, but you will have to wait and see if your period starts at the expectd time.