Question

The Word Crude
Plse can someone help.. in my privacy with a partner
I luv dirty chats. Someone told me once Im " crude" 
what is the meaning? I tried to google but did not succeed

Tks
sexologist

Hi Kelly
It sounds like someone was making a judgement on your enjoyment of sexy language when making love or as a means to stimulation or play. There is really no problem with this, its common and often used during lovemaking to heighten sensation. In fact women are particularly turned on by the thoughts elicited by sexy talking. Of course there are times when 'dirty talk' is not appropriate, but as long as it is private and consensual, don't let anther persons judgement interfere with your erotic life.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com