Question

The X Diet
I have read the book and am quite impressed but not sure of the quantities that one should eat. I need to lose 15kgs - am in my 40's - and 163 cm tall.Please advise.
tx

Dear Sonja
I have also heard good reports about the X-diet which was compiled by a dietitian. Does Tabitha Hume not mention portions in her book? I do think that she must have a contact telephone number or e-mail address or website where you can contact her for this type of information. In the meanwhile stick to eating moderate portions of the permitted foods.