Question

THEY DO KNOW THE CAUSE OF CFS!
At the end of this article it says the cause of CFS is unknown. This is false and there is effective treatment. The adrenals are very low in patients with CFS. This is the stress hormone therefore the condition is CAUSED BY CONSTANT STRESS! Why doesn't conventional medicine get it? You need to add more adrenal hormone. THERE IS TESTING FOR LOW ADRENALS! DO YOU GET IT????????????? Please answer my question.

I don't know which article you are referring to but ANYBODY who claims that they know exactly what is happening in the situation called Chronic Fatigue syndrome is a quack. The condition remains controversial, and NOTHING about it is firmly agreed among suitable experts, while the condition is surrounded by hordes of quacks, like flies round a cow-pat, all absolutely certain about their personal theory and the remedy they are selling. There is ABSOLTUELY NOT A SHRED of good quality evidence establishing a single simple cause for this set of complaints, and NO good evidence that there is any effective treatment, or that there is any problem whatever with the adrenals or that adrenal hormones are of any value in remedying the situation. Sorry, but either you are a quack, or a fanatic, or both, or you are naive and are believing uncritically the pronouncements of quacks and fanatics.