Question

Thick ankles
I really have thick ankles and would like to know whether there is an operation that can help to make your ankles slim.
Foot expert

In general I believe that cosmetic surgery stops just above the ankle. anatomically there really isnt much around the ankles that would make the thick

Mu first and obvious question would be are you overweight, because if you are (ignore this if you are not) than dietician is a better option than a surgeon.
The second would be do you have any medical conditions here I would look at high blood pressure, or varicose veins

I suggest you go to your GP and discuss this with him or her.
I dont think surgery would be advised except under certain conditions