Question

thick blood after intercourse????
My partner and i had intercourse recently and i am not to start my menstarl cylcle for another good two weeks or so, just after intercourse i started to bleed thick dark red blood! it is not heavy or even the same thicknes as menstral blood it is almost dark red and quite thick.. this has never happened before, is there a possibilty i am pregnant? i did have a full cycle last month although a few days late... i have been off contraceptive for about two months now??? please help!!!!

Pregnancy is unlikely, but this could indicate a problem with the cervix. See your doctor for a check-up..