Question

thick yellowish discharge during precnancy
I've been to my doctor and he said it isn't an infection,but i believe it is an infection.He suggested that i must use only salt water to douche,but it does't help.It's been going on for more than 2 weeks.Is there anything that is safe to use during pregnancy,because it is itching and burning.Can the infection harm my baby,I'm three months pregnant.Please help,I dont know what to do,I'm very worried

I am not able to examine you, therefore I sugest that you follow your doctor's advice and return to him if necessary.