Question

Think my diet might be wrong

I am currently on a diet and use the Slender C tablets from Verimark. I have lost weight but noticed in the past few days that my stools is very oily. Very strange and it concerns me a great deal. I have cut out sugar and use canderel in it's place i also have cut down on my carb intake. Is there something to be worried about?

Thank You!

Dear AJ
I apologise for only responding to your question today, but I had to have an operation last Wednesday, and although I informed the boffins who administer the Message Board, they failed to block incoming messages while I was in hospital.
I suspect that these tablets contain psyllium or some other type of bulking agent which may be responsible for the oily stools. To lose weight you should rather cut out fats and oils than carbs.