Question

Thinz Overuse
I have been on Thinz diet tablets on and off for about three years and only recently bacame aware of the danger of it. What are the long term effects, could I take a break and restart after a month or two. I have noticed that my heart has started beating in funny ways and are really worried about it. But without Thinz, I just pick up weight. I live in Europe (from SA), where we have long winters and short summers. The result: I overeat and pick up weight. I try to run, usually around 8 kms every second day, but with winter and all the rain, I had to give it up.

DD, the only way to not pick up weight is to eat properly. The best would be to contact DietDoc and ask her to help you.
In the long run the Thinz® can cause palpitations, agitation, high blood pressure and even depression when you stop using it.