Question

Third Teste and Coughs
Dear Doc,
I am a 28 year old male, and have a third testicle. The problem is that when I cough, I experience immense cramps in the groin area, so much so that it doubles me over. I realize I should have the teste removed, but so far have not. My question is: What are the implications if I don't have it removed, and is it perhaps linked to the cramps I experience when coughing. I am also a smoker.

Kind Regards,
NutJob.

NJ, I didn’t even know one could have a third testicle, but I suppose it might be the cause of your discomfort. The best would be to see an urologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.