Question

This site rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodmorning

I "stumbeld" accross this site about 2 weeks ago and I am totally hooked. I am a widow now for 3 years and I am in a relationship now for about 7 months with a wonderful guy. I had depression but I have overcome that. In my marriage of 10 years I had struggled with infertility in laws out of hell and my husband were a workolic. I think that while I was married I worked so hard to keep the marriage going that I lost myself in the proses. Starting a new relationship I realized I was incecure moody and did stupid things to drive this guy away from me. I started reading the posts and there were so many people that I can relate to and I got so many advise and It turned my whole word around. I feel more secure I am not moody anymore and I don't drive this guy away from me anymore. And this morning he grabbed me and told me how much he loves me and that he wants to get old with me. I am on cloud nine today and I just want to say thank you for everybody that is so nice on this site. You really made a difference in my life espesially to CS. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jules ! Thanks so much for the encouraging feedback ! So pleased we were, collectively, able to help ! And recent events --- what a tribute to the excellent good taste of both of you !