Question

This world has come to an end
I am not a judgemental person and i respect everyones choice of life. its their business really but what about these annal fisting prolapse and cervix prolapse. how can people subject themselves to such trauma.

a friend once sent me a video clip of such and i had not had sleepless nights after seeing what people can really get us to.

do they heal afterwards? exposing a womb and the rectum in such a manner. dialating a womb and someone licking and sicking it like that. this world has come to an end. its beyond imagination. its scary.

That people do such peculiar things and accept ugly effects of doing so is indeed puzzling. That anyone else films it and shares film of the effects, is even harder to understand. Such things have happened as long as people have been around, without the ability to film and share it.
Some types of prolapse occur naturally for a variety of reasons, and can usually be fixed by the appropriate specialist. Some arise from gruesome sexual practices that cause accumulating damage to structures not designed to the sort of activities to which they are subjected.
This brings us no nearer to the world coming to an end, but marks out for most of us territory we would not want to go near.