Question

three some
my husband insist that i have sex with other men while he watch and masterbate. Then for about two weeks he bangs me crasy then i have to sleep with a other man again which he choose. if i get angry or dont want to he gets upset and says that i dont want to work on our sexcual relationship. And i have to flirt with other men married or not and sit with my legs open with no panty so that men can notice me. Is that normal we have been married for 20 years now. This is happening for the last five years.
sexologist

dear Nikkie
participation in sexual activities against your will and playing the fantasies of your partner which make you uncomfortable is not conducive to goo relationship maintenence .you need to express your feelings to your aprtner and stand firm that you will not participate in further activities
your partner needs to see a counsellor.