Question

Threesome
My girlfriend and a trusted friend had a freesome a few years back, we have done it a couple of times thereafter. We trust one another completely, we have however stopped this some months back. My problem is that before this I was a very jealous person and also very conservitave. After a few drinks I guess most people can get up to funny things. Problem is that I like this so much that I would love to do it again, infact if my girlfriend would only agree I would like to go to a swingers club, if I could find a decent one and the courage to actually go. She doesn't want to experiment in a club and says that the trusted friend was the last we had of this type of fun. Best part is that I trust her like I have never trusted any other woman, and my jealousy is cured.
Should I persue this lifestyle?
Am I morally corrupt now and going to hell?
Where can one safely try a swingers club or should one rather go for a swingers couple?
Should I try and get these fantasies out of my mind and get my moralls right?
I really enjoy it, is it a sin or is it just perceptions that make it bad? Some people don't have a good sexuall relationship in their own homes and end up having affairs, I would much rather have fun with my partner, is this wrong?
Sexy

Visit the website www.polyamory.co.za