Question

Threw my toys!!!
Good Morning to all and especially to you cs.....sorry bout all da chatting.

G's wife sends an sms she'll take kids from:

9 - 12 Dec which is fine
13 - 19 Dec I have them when Im on leave
20 - 26 Dec she'll take them
28 - 31 Dec I must have them when Im on leave
Bring back on the 1st.

How many damn pickups and drop offs is that ? And who's the one being messed arround ?
G's at the bottlestore.....
So I lost it!

TOLD HIM:

I SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR AND HER KIDS THAN BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER SOOOOO I'LL TELL YOU WHAT SUITS ME!

19-1ST AANMEKAAR EN KLAAR! no but he wants to see them for a couple of days after xmas coz its her xmas I said how you gonna see them when you are working at the damn shop from 9-8!?!?!?!

"Sissie's" going home from the 16th to the 2nd and I must clean up etc after them - nee dankie!

I want to spend my holiday with NE and do fun things and she's a housewife so SHE WILL TAKE them 19-26 and then 27th to 1st.

OR YOU CAN BOTH FIND ANOTHER BABY SITTER!

And guess what - THEY AGREED ....somtyds moet mens maar jou toys gooi ne ?

Eish!

Well, at least you threw the toys at a good charity, if I understand your earlier postings Surprised you had enough left for throwing !
I really like Adult CP's point --- has anyone asked the kids what they want ?