Question

22 Apr 2006

Throat pain and minor bleeding
Hi am in a bit of a dilema. i had a girlfriend last year that had a throat condition that she kept a secret. i only got to find out after she would drool in her sleep and and on occasion her saliva would contain some blood or be bloody.
A few weeks after i made this observation i too began to have dry throat and bleed in the morning. my throat hurts more now and the bleeding happens more ofter during other times.
I need to know what this is and how what medicines to buy to cue it.

Dear Mike
You must go to your doctor, ask him to do a swab of your throat and send it away for a MCS. When getting the results, he must treat you with the correct antibiotic. ( and the girlfriend if still around)